Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Holiday Season Spending

So many gifts.

I enjoy spending money on myself like most but with the holiday season it's always a bit of a balancing act. Should I buy that nice video game or computer I really want and is on sale... probably not. Either way, this season turned out okay, lots of happy faces from gifts and I ended up with a fair bit of extra nice things that I'll be paying off for a bit.

What type of experiences did you have this year?

If you could have made any changes to your purchases what would they be?

Feel free to leave some comments. I ended up with a new desktop computer which turned out okay for the household in general and a few other gadgets and games I haven't played yet. I should have planned ahead better with gifts. A lot of last minute purchases that ended up being chores as I had to return or exchange things after the fact due to better pricing found elsewhere. C'est la vie, maybe next year.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment